As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager. Within your role, you will maintain the highest standards, develop talent, and maximise LKQ Euro Car Parts’ profit at every opportunity. Driving the Branch to achieve a balanced performance ensuring all colleagues are engaged and have the necessary tools and resources to deliver great customer service.
Why work for LKQ Euro Car Parts?
We are a people-first organisation – for our colleagues, the customer is at the heart of everything we do, and in turn, we put our colleagues at the forefront of our business. As with many of our roles, we are happy to talk about flexible working options, we are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance. We’re looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best, and make it their business to excel, whatever their role. We strive to support all our employees through their individual career paths and thrive within our business.
- Responsible for retail operations, resources, and customer service within the branch. This includes line management responsibility for the Weekend Retail Assistant leading, coaching, and developing a multi-skilled team within the branch.
- Holding regular colleague reviews to strengthen colleague engagement and support development educating, reviewing, and briefing on the importance of a safety-first culture.
- Delivering a structured daily briefing to ensure all colleagues are working to deliver a balanced performance across key business metrics and KPI measures in line with business goals and objectives.
- Ensuring all areas of the retail counter always conform to health and safety legislation.
- Ensuring the branch is fully compliant in line with the branch standards to maintain a balanced performance and achieve operational excellence.
- Ensuring the branch is operationally efficient to deliver safety-first culture at all times ensuring all retail colleagues complete the relevant E-learning modules.
- Leading a retail team with a customer-first attitude, prompting a customer-focused mindset within the branch ensuring that customer service is at the heart of everything.
- Adhering to the returns, credits, and warranty processes, therefore, enhancing customer experience and creating frictionless processes.
- Maintaining shelf availability through accurate completion of stock movement processes
- Delivering a customer-first service through efficient pick-to-manifest times and achieving all service level agreements (SLAs)
- Working collaboratively with the operations and sales teams to ensure they are maximizing customer opportunity.
- Minimising customer effort – creating frictionless processes by ensuring a robust Click & Collect process is placed and adhered to.
- Ensuring the branch is set up for growth through best-in-class retail stores to outstanding stock management and exceptional SLAs
Skills and Experience:
- Great communication skills – demonstrate the ability to develop customer relationships and drive customer connectivity.
- High levels of focus, energy, and drive.
- Always delivering best-in-class service to establish customer experience excellence.
- Flexibility of day-to-day tasks to best support the branch with strategic thinking.
What we can offer you:
- 22 days annual leave
- Hapi-benefits (retail discount) to major retailers, restaurants, local attractions, cinema tickets, holiday discounts, plus much more staff discounts
- Staff discount
- Genuine career progression
- Access to a 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme, offering financial and well-being support
LKQ Euro Car Parts sits at the heart of the automotive aftermarket, supplying an unrivaled range of vehicle parts to over 18,000 customers through a world-class logistics operation in the UK and Ireland. But we’re so much more than just a parts supplier – we lead the market through innovative digital and service offerings, supporting our customers every step of the way as they prepare for the future. If you want to start your career with LKQ Euro Car Parts apply now.