We have a fantastic opportunity for a Market Research Manager to join our team.
The role will have full responsibility in all phases of market research projects both qualitative and quantitative. Using your strong research and analytical skills, you will lead projects to give insight into the business and ensure outcomes are given clear and actionable insights.
This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Market Research Manager seeking a long-term opportunity to contribute to the development of our marketing strategy.
The role will initially be working from home but will long term be partly based at our head office in Tamworth.
The role will include:
- Contributing to the development of the Research Marketing strategy.
- Define the Research proposition through the development of an overarching Research narrative.
- Plan and deliver effective and impactful integrated Market Research campaigns in line with strategic priorities.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and the wider business to ensure consistency across all channels and a collaborative campaign execution.
- Give clear insight into multiple market research projects and ensure outcomes are given clear and actionable recommendations.
- Effectively brief and manage external suppliers and 3rd party agencies as required.
- Support with the development of the European market research strategy.
- Provide regular reporting to key stakeholders to update on performance.
- Support marketing team at regional and European level on the planning and delivery of Research based activities.
The successful candidate will need:
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4-6 years relevant work experience within market research
- Strong research capabilities
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills, including listening, negotiation and persuasion.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, and keep key stakeholders regularly updated on progress.
- Demonstrable success in planning and delivering effective outputs across the broad marketing mix including digital, print and campaigns.
How we reward:
Your career with Euro Car Parts is only limited by your ambition and will to succeed.
For exceeding expectations in this fiercely competitive market we offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Genuine career progression
- Holiday discounts with cashback
- Up to 40% discount for tickets to major family attractions and cinemas
- Up to 20% discount for various high street retailers
- Plus amazing deals and discounts for 3,000 gyms in the UK