As a People Partner, you will be an integral part of the People Department whilst working alongside the wider management teams across our branch network.
Why work for LKQ Euro Car Parts?
We are a people first organisation – for our colleagues, the customer is at the heart of everything we do, and in turn we put our colleagues at the forefront of our business. As with many of our roles, we are happy to talk about flexible working options, we are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance. We’re looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best and make it their business to excel, whatever their role. We strive to support all our employees through their individual career paths and thrive within our business.
- Be a trusted partner to our Regional Managers and Branch Managers, advising and coaching them through day-to-day people management including employee development and ER
- Utilise generalist HR knowledge and skills when working with the wider HR team and Senior Management teams to support on HR processes including disciplinaries, grievances, absence and attrition rates and colleague reviews
- Support recruitment and selection by liaising with Hiring Managers to ensure our vacancies are filled in a timely manner with high calibre candidates whilst developing our company job descriptions. Support the Manager in developing attraction and selection strategies to meet current and future business requirements, including online and offline sourcing methods
- Supporting the branch network with our talent cycle, ensuring they are conducting reviews and IDPs. This will then feed into our overall succession planning model
- Manage and be an advocate of our Road to Success, Rising Stars and Apprenticeship programmes. This will include building the roadmap, supporting colleagues through their training and tracking key indicators
- You will analyse key people metrics to get to the root cause of any issues, as well as identifying best practice and sharing in sights with key stakeholders
- Deliver projects when required including change management, consultation process and resource alignment
- Support the roll out of People Policies. You will be the biggest advocate for our policies and they main point of contact for our colleagues in the region should they have any questions or need any support
- LKQ Euro Car Parts continue to bring our employees on a journey to be a truly people centred company. You will be key in challenging the existing status-quo and encouraging and nurturing change by sharing own views to bring our people with us
- Work closely with the Junior Business Partner when looking at new ER, absence etc cases to identify the best support system from the HR team.
- Work closely with the Divisional HRBP and gain exposure where possible with the view of supporting your personal development.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the people partnering model
- Has a strong Employee Relations background with relevant, recent experience of dealing with ER cases and employment law
- Be curious in all that you do and confident using your initiative
- Problem solving and analytical capability; experience of managing and analysing HR metrics to find root causes and develop short, medium and long-term plans
- Experience of motivating and influencing a variety of stakeholders
- Experience or exposure to change management and mediation
- Annual bonus
- Car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Hapi-benefits (retail discount)
- Staff discount
LKQ Euro Car Parts sits at the heart of the automotive aftermarket, supplying an unrivalled range of vehicle parts to over 18,000 customers through a world-class logistics operation in the UK and Ireland. But we’re so much more than just a parts supplier – we lead the market through innovative digital and service offerings, supporting our customers every step of the way as they prepare for the future. If you want to start your career with LKQ Euro Car Parts apply now.